Subject: RE: ***SPAM*** TXJ Singapore Pte Ltd - Authorized Bearings Distributor

From: "TAN AN CHOON" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 21:23:23 +0800

Dear Mr Pedro,

23156-BE-XL   FAG  2pcs  Ex-stocks USD $1,253.12    Denmark/Germany

Do you want to reserve above item?

Thank you .

Best regards,

Mr. Tan An Choon

Mobile    :   +65 8299 8125 (WhatsApp)

Phone    :   +65 6214-9430 (Ext. 8014)       

Fax        :   +65 6214-3685

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are
notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, 12 February 2021 2:50 AM
To: TAN AN CHOON <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: ***SPAM*** TXJ Singapore Pte Ltd - Authorized Bearings
Distributor

Dear Mr. Tan An Choon:

Inform about 2 pcs. 23156-BE-XL    FAG     1.253,12/each.   Denmark.

Are the pieces availables ?

Rgds,

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com