Subject: RE: FW: Consult

From: Sales at Midland Bearings Ltd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 08:20:38 +0000

£18.47 Each in stock

Thanks

Luke Stringer

                        <https://www.facebook.com/Midland-Bearings-Ltd-34142323611/>   <https://twitter.com/midlandbearings?lang=en>   <https://www.instagram.com/midlandbearings/?hl=en>   <http://www.midlandbearings.com/>

From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]>
Sent: 13 November 2021 15:58
To: Sales at Midland Bearings Ltd <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: FW: Consult

Jon:

Quote

4 pcs. UCFX 10

Regards,

El 28/10/2021 a las 05:12, Sales at Midland Bearings Ltd escribió:
Good morning,

Can offer:

5 x CRM 20 (MJ 2.1/2) - £18.90 GBP each
4 x SF 213 (SF65) - £17.50 GBP each
30 x SBB 28 - £8 GBP each
20 x 6919 LLU - £6.40 GBP each
Best regards
Jon

Jon Hartshorn
                                     <https://www.facebook.com/Midland-Bearings-Ltd-34142323611/>   <https://twitter.com/midlandbearings?lang=en>   <https://www.instagram.com/midlandbearings/?hl=en>   <http://www.midlandbearings.com/>

From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: 27 October 2021 19:29
To: Tim Lellow (Midland Bearings Ltd) <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Consult

Dear Tim:

Quote:

5    CRM 20 (MJ 2.1/2)     18,90
4    SF 213
30    SBB 28
20    6919 LLU

Regards,
--

[Image removed by sender.]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
Libre de virus. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
______________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
______________________________________________________________________