Subject: Re: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : N-30

From: "BEARING NET" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 19:55:17 -0000

### Pedro,

PART: N-30

BRAND: LOCKNUT

QTY: 5

In stock at $93.92

**Allison Calhoun**  

![][1]

**Portland:**

**17719 NE SANDY BLVD, PORTLAND, OR 97230**

**P: 503-231-0992 F: 503-231-1190 **

**[[email-masked]][2]**

**[[email-masked]][3]**

**[www.royalbearing.com][4]**

**Livonia:**

**11900 GLOBE STREET, LIVONIA, MI 48150**

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

COMPANY: Roller Service S.A.

COUNTRY: Argentina

EMAIL: [email-masked]

CONTACT: Pedro Balboa

FAX: +54 11 49119318

PHONE: +54 11 49121100

PART: N-30

BRAND: LOCKNUT

QTY: 5

DELIVERY: Any

NOTES:

:

Customer defined field 2:

Customer defined field 3:

You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the
company direct by replying to this email.

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change your
settings in 'Your Account' or email [email-masked]

![][5]

   [1]: https://hf-files-oregon.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/hdproyalbearinginc_user_customized/2018/12-03/aae688b1-6c36-4f10-949f-e3245af9dd50/RBI.jpg
   [2]: mailto:[email-masked]
   [3]: mailto:[email-masked]
   [4]: http://www.royalbearing.com/
   [5]: http://bnc.bearingnet.net/wf/open?upn=qgtA3-2FUyhOrWYoTEFl9BMZ-2BicBj3OJqL4CHUU-2F4rrj6hjnF-2Bd-2BxLFpFTVqNucN4p48pt8U1Cs5o3ZNuaO4NkGo3Py-2BRSZaYuu5kaLSSyMJEsoUPhc-2FoFN4MrFoMRtTUkkdgdHCQQwZPcqshgXYMfj6UIXhuxjlSl638uHqR7RvLTXAnIyyUk4a-2BhvNEbQ3jMCbS9XxREKphxPTB71aoUe-2FXrRX5QUVVptpAYLsd0NZVzZRPVOyUjjr4HUZ4svT9S7hSnn7lb-2BKC0WtQd-2BsEMts6C3O3ctnmpcdvv-2F9J6m8jEcCxcMrcxdhRV9vecEC9q