Subject: RE: Consulta

From: "gerardo ortiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 14:23:09 -0400

Hola PEDRO

DODGE

1 - 104187           $ 3,030.00                            ENTREGA 3-4
SEMANAS

1 - 059452           $ 1,054.00                            ENTREGA 4-6
SEMANAS

Best regards

Gerardo Ortiz   

IVOR BEARINGS INC

Miami - USA

Telf (001 305) 769.9459 - Fax 769.9461

From: Pedro Balboa 
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2021 2:16 PM
To: gerardo ortiz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Consulta

Gerardo:

Cotizame: 

1 - 104187

1 - 059452

Slds,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com