Subject: RE: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : SL182215-A-C3

From: "Bearing Corporation - Sales" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 10:14:39 +0200

SL182215-A-C3

USD 200.00

INA

AVAILABLE IN STOCK

 

 <https://www.bearingcorporation.com/> 

Jameel Moosa

Bearing Corporation

P: (+27) <tel:011%20451%208500> 011 451 8500

A:  <https://goo.gl/maps/PvdJxiRANP4NXkB9A> 103 - 13th Avenue CNR De Wet
Street, Edenvale, Johannesburg, South Africa, 1609

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

W:  <https://www.bearingcorporation.com/> https://www.bearingcorporation.com

24hr BREAKDOWN SERVICE
Ismail: 083 256 2941 Jameel: 071 891 1395

 

-----Original Message-----
From: bearingnetam=[email-masked]
<bearingnetam=[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, 16 April 2021 18:41
To: [email-masked]
Subject: BearingNet Inquiry : Argentina : SL182215-A-C3

The following RFQ has been requested from you through Bearingnet

COMPANY:                      Roller Service S.A.

COUNTRY:                      Argentina

EMAIL:                         <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

CONTACT:                      Pedro Balboa

FAX:                          +54 11 49119318

PHONE:                        +54 11 49121100

PART:                         SL182215-A-C3

BRAND:                        INA

QTY:                          12

DELIVERY:                     Any

NOTES:                        

Customer defined field 1:     

Customer defined field 2:     

Customer defined field 3:     

You can reply using the quote system on BearingNet or by contacting the
company direct by replying to this email.

If you do not wish to receive these e-mail messages then you can change your
settings in 'Your Account' or email  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]