Subject: Fwd: 24022 C3 - our ref. 2332/19

From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2024 09:57:51 -0300

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: 	RE: 24022 C3 - our ref. 2332/19
Fecha: 	Fri, 22 Feb 2019 18:05:19 +0000
De: 	Info - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>
A: 	'Pedro Balboa' <[email-masked]>
CC: 	SELA - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>, Alessandro Russi - RKB 
Europe SA <[email-masked]>, Tomas Kantorowicz - RKB 
Europe SA <[email-masked]>, Daniel Kantorowicz - RKB 
Europe SA <[email-masked]>

Dear Mr. Pedro Balboa,

please find attached our quotation no. 2332/19.

Our Sales and Technical divisions are at your complete disposal for any 
further explanation.

Please take time to properly fill in our Preliminary Request Form 
<http://www.rkbbearings.com/documents/forms/RKB_Preliminary_Request_Form_PRFRev01EN.pdf> with 
correct data for each bearing reference; this is crucial for the related 
technical compliance since every operating condition not expressly 
mentioned will not be necessarily taken into account during bearing 
validation process, even more if bearings are already in stock. Of 
course we guarantee the strict conformance of our products to the 
documentation provided.

Waiting to receive your comments on the above, please accept our best 
regards.

Cristina Iuga

**

*RKB Europe SA*

Via Primo Agosto 1

Switzerland - 6828 Balerna

Tel:       + 41 91 260 09 30

Fax:      + 41 91 260 09 50

www.rkbbearings.com <http://www.rkbbearings.com/>

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

/The contents of this email (and any attachment(s)) are classed as 
Privileged and Confidential. Its contents are for the addressee only. If 
you are not the addressee(s) indicated in this message (or responsible 
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver 
this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message 
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately 
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of 
this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message 
that do not relate to the official business of RKB Europe S.A. shall be 
understood as neither given nor endorsed by it./

*P****Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

-----Original Message-----
From: Roller Service S.A. <[email-masked]>
Sent: giovedì, 21. febbraio 2019 18:24
To: Info - RKB Europe SA <[email-masked]>; Enrique Ruiz - RKB Europe 
SA <[email-masked]>
Subject: 24022 C3

Enrique:

EXIROS está pidiendo 10 pcs. para cotizarle.

Espero tu respuesta, por precio y plazo.

Pedro