Subject: RE: May be spam Consult

From: "Julio Cano" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:06:29 -0400

Hola,

SNF en stock @ $646.66 

Cuidate,

Julio Cano      

Domestic & Export Sales

BDS | Bearing & Drive Systems, Inc.

14888 Foltz Pkwy. |Strongsville, OH 44149

[P] (440) 846-9700 | [F] (440) 846-5560

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  | www.bdsbearing.com
<http://www.bdsbearing.com/> 

 <https://bdsbearing.wistia.com/medias/lhtjex8bop>     

  All Oversea quotes must add a $30.00 wire transfer fee, All quotes are in
US dollar, Exworks unless stated otherwise, Subject to prior sale

From: Pedro Balboa <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 10:24 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: May be spam Consult

Dear Dean:

Quote 2 (Set of 4 pcs.) - BS220 7C62 TDT/460   SNFA.

Rgds,

-- 

 
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Libre de virus.
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campai
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com