Subject: FW: Quote

From: Lewis Conroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 16:34:38 +0100

ROLLER SERVICE SA

Replies are to be sent to: [email-masked]

Thanks for your enquiry.

Please find attached your Quote No. 6133828

Please double-click the attachment to open and press Ctrl P if printing is required.

If you have any queries or would like to discuss anything about this quotation, please do not hesitate in contacting us via the number on the attachment.

Thanks again

Sales Department, Godiva Bearings

<http://www.godiva-bearings.co.uk/>

<http://www.twitter.com/GodivaBearings><http://www.facebook.com/GodivaBearingsGroup><http://www.linkedin.com/company/godiva-bearings><http://www.pinterest.com/GodivaBearings><http://www.instagram.com/godivabearings><https://plus.google.com/b/104491877720733868014/104491877720733868014/posts><http://www.youtube.com/GodivaBearings>

Dudley: +44(0)1384 240005

Newcastle: +44(0)191 272 5225

www.godiva-bearings.co.uk<http://www.godiva-bearings.co.uk/>                     <http://www.godiva-bearings.co.uk/>

Godiva Bearings (Southern) Limited

Registered Office: Unit 3, Shepperton Business Park, Govett Avenue, Shepperton, Middlesex TW17 8BA

Registered in England & Wales 1293580

This electronic transmission including all attached documents, is strictly confidential and intended for the sole use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Any further distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the attached
message including all attached documents.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail